Join an enthusiastic team of professionals covering the entire spectrum of the real estate development process!
We are looking for team players displaying similar values to the ones of Speedwell: sustainable, smart, trustworthy, open, passionate, and committed.
We are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with experience in real estate to join our expanding SuperTeam.
Similar to the real estate market, this is a dynamic role that will contribute to your professional growth. You will research and analyze financial information, prepare accurate reports, and monitor financial performance. The Group is rapidly expanding and is currently comprised of approx. 20 entities and SPVs at various stages of development.
This is a key role with great visibility and exposure and a great opportunity for someone who is highly motivated, adaptable, result oriented and able to work both independently and in team.
- Develop and implement standard templates for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Create and maintain processes to meet the highest standards of reporting and compliance
- Ensure quality control over data entered in the systems through budget and variance analysis
- Support the company’s digitalization agenda by supporting use of technology
- Analyze and summarize data to structure reports on financial status and performance
- Provide quality and insightful management information
- Assist in the preparation of board reports
- Performing sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Issue recommendations and support management in analyzing data, propose corrective actions
- Support investment activities including acquisitions, exits, due diligence, financing, and asset management
- Prepare monthly forecasts for operating assets and asset management reports
- Providing ad hoc finance and asset management related information
- Review property management reports and maintain accurate monthly tenancy schedules
- Maintain communication with external parties, property managers, administrators and banks regarding property and asset management matters, including lease variations, renewals, etc.
- Building financial models (single asset and/ or portfolio)
- Assist with the day-to-day asset management of the property portfolio
- Prepare compliance certificates with supporting calculations for submission to banks
- Prepare cash flow forecasts, debt service and cash distributions to shareholders for income producing assets
- Monitor debt service and interest payment dates to lenders
- Prepare monthly budget analysis and forecasts
- Support planning, budgeting, and forecasting process
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve financial performance
- Update and monitor monthly loans and equity position
- Assist with cash and treasury management activities
- Conduct financial data analysis, and perform monthly analytical checks and reviews
Skill and Qualifications
- University Degree in Finance, Economics and/or Business
- CFA, other relevant qualifications would be an advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Data analysis skills, advanced use of spreadsheets and Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- Strong presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Effective and reliable
- Team player
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration corresponding to qualifications and experience
- Possibility to grow
- Training programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to grow in a fast pace dynamic real estate company
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Private medical subscription
- Annual performance review
How to apply
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a fast-paced agile environment, want to grow and are inspired to contribute to company excellence, we are here! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speedwell is a vertically integrated, real estate developer and investor that benefits from a highly experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline. The company operates in the residential, office and logistic markets and is present in various cities of Romania.
By joining Speedwell, you will have the opportunity to develop new, solid, professional experience in a fast-paced environment, within a large and dynamic team which includes architects and design specialists, project and construction managers, asset and property managers, leasing and sales professionals.
Become part of our team to learn what developing with passion means, be it about a project or you, as an individual.