Join an enthusiastic team of professionals covering the entire spectrum of the real estate development process.
We are looking for team players displaying similar values to the ones of Speedwell: sustainable, smart, trustworthy, open, passionate, and committed.
We are currently recruiting a Payments Officer, you’ll be responsible for processing outbound payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner to suppliers, partners, employees, and creditors across the Group. The Group is currently comprised of approx. 20 entities and SPVs at various stages of development. This is a great opportunity for someone who is highly motivated, able to work independently and is results oriented.
- Prepare payments to suppliers, creditors, state budget and other parties in an accurate and timely manner to help the company avoid additional costs, interest charges, and late fees.
- Prepare payments of expense reports, taxes, fees, and commissions.
- Process payment lists and maintain ongoing communication with accounting department regarding unpaid invoices.
- Provide evidence of payment on a need basis or upon request.
- Verify beneficiaries’ bank account information and amounts, and communicate any inaccuracies in the system reports, as necessary.
- Liaise with banks regarding the payments’ setup and execution, on a need basis.
- Upload transfers between accounts, exchange transactions and other payments in the banks’ system based on written instructions.
- Review bank balances and support treasury activities.
- Perform various administrative tasks, including related to maintenance of banks’ accounts, bank cards.
- Actively contribute to teamwork and process improvement by providing feedback and suggestions.
- Update knowledge by participating in self-development initiatives and educational opportunities.
Skill and Qualifications
- Relevant working experience to the role.
- Data entry skills, experience with spreadsheets and basic accounting software.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks.
- English – beginner or intermediary level.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details
- Self-motivated, proactive individual
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration corresponding to qualifications and experience
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic real estate company
- Mobile phone, laptop,
- Private medical subscription
- Benefits that activate after the first anniversary
- Annual performance review
How to apply
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a fast-paced environment, want to grow and are inspired to contribute to company excellence, we are here!
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Speedwell is a vertically integrated, real estate developer and investor that benefits from a highly experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline. The company operates in the residential, office and logistic markets and is present in various cities of Romania.
By joining Speedwell, you will have the opportunity to develop new, solid, professional experience in a fast-paced environment, within a large and dynamic team which includes architects and design specialists, project and construction managers, asset and property managers, leasing and sales professionals.
Become part of our team to learn what developing with passion means, be it about a project or you, as an individual.