Project: Triama Residence (3 buildings, approximately 200 apartments)
What you need
- A Romanian Certification for Condominium Property Manager is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in residential real estate is required.
- Commercial Experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- A good level of English knowledge.
Your key responsibilities
- Working closely with the Director of Operations, Financial Department, local companies (cleaners, contractors, suppliers and other members as requested);
- Scheduling and overseeing the preventive, routine and unscheduled repairs to all operational matters as HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, lighting electrical, elevators, landscaping, snow removal etc. and all life safety systems at all times;
- Creating and updating the Yearly Preventative Maintenance Planning and making sure all other regular reports and are scheduled and completed on time;
- Ensuring plumbing, electrical systems, chillers, boilers, fire protection systems are maintained to codes and updated as needed – reviewing utilities reports for Accountancy department;
- Making sure the exterior of buildings is kept in a good state of repair to avoid endangering those using our properties. Maintaining the integrity of the structure;
- Making sure common walls, doors, amenities etc. are in good order;
- Ensuring the watering of landscaping and that the irrigation system are functioning properly, contractors are weeding, pruning, dead-heading annuals etc.;
- Ensuring snow clearing/salting/sanding/maintaining of sidewalks and the parking lot to a safe standard;
- Ensuring the maintenance and cleaning of the entire site, common areas, roof, garages, the exterior of the building, garbage areas, amenities as playgrounds, etc.;
- Dealing with pest control issues;
- Implementing and practicing health and safety programs;
- Sourcing and ordering parts and supplies (after a price comparison to ensure the lowest cost);
- Negotiating and obtaining quotes from outside contractors as required;
- Recommending, reviewing prices, purchase type and quantity of maintenance supplies;
- Issuing/coding purchase orders, reviewing for approval and matching purchase orders with the maintenance requests & invoices;
- Creating documents as required;
- Processing maintenance request and maintenance distribution;
- Recommending and implementing water, hydro, and other energy-saving products and programs;
- Working closely and supervising the contractors to ensure they are always doing properly the required work to maintain the buildings in top shape (exterior and interior) based on our high standards.
- Checking cleaners/security timesheets for accuracy and providing for accounts payable as applicable, i.e. contractors);
- On-call 24/7 for emergencies;
- Scheduling/overseeing quality and efficiency of work for both staff and contractors;
- Liaising with regulatory and civic authority as required;
- Reviewing utilities and maintenance spreadsheets;
- Recommending any work needing to be completed in the building, also major and capital that is required for proper budgeting purposes;
- Managing the Insurance claims;
- Ongoing communication with contractors to ensure the properties are up to date on all building operation/life safety codes;
- Other duties as assigned by the Department for Residential Property Management;
- Performing additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or required by Employer from time to time.
How to apply
This job has already been filled in. Take a look at our current job openings.