The Interior Designer provides a wide variety of precise design operations within the organization’s ongoing and future residential, office and mixed-use development projects. The position refers to working as an interior designer within a large, dynamic and enthusiastic real estate development team of architects, project and construction managers, asset and leasing directors, giving you the opportunity to develop new and solid professional experience and to advance within the company.
What you need
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Interior design or complementary design fields. Other diploma/certificate for post university studies is not mandatory, but preferable;
- Five to eight (or more) years of experience in a design office or real estate development company;
- At least two-three years of experience in designing/developing medium and/or large residential and/or office projects;
- Proven experience in interior design coordination and working with multi-disciplinary teams; references can be required;
- Proficient in AutoCAD , Photoshop, or similar software and Microsoft Office is a must, experienced in Revit + 3dMAx+Vray or similar software is highly preferable.
Your Building Blocks of Success
- Interact effectively with other colleagues and departments, communicating clearly, and understanding established objectives;
- Excellent organization, planning, motivation, interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize and objectives and meet deadlines;
- Ability to comprehend the bigger picture of the project, in relation to all design specialties, critical thinking, complex problem solving, and decision making ability;
- Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with multitasking skills and ability to work with sensitive or confidential information;
- Good knowledge and understanding of general building codes, construction methods, priorities and phases;
- Comply with the internal regulation of the company, strong professional ethics and self-driven for professional development.
Your key responsibilities
As a Interior designer, you will offer support to the residential and office development team:
- Elaborate functional and coherent interior design layouts, concepts, BOQ and execution for residential, office and mixed-use buildings;
- Understand potential constrains and limitations in function of the program;
- Design and understand the company’s criteria and development objectives, following the same principles from concept to implementation;
- Quickly adapt to new ideas and explore multiple and alternative solutions in order to achieve the ongoing objectives;
- Maintain a close line of communication with all involved parties, both internal and external in order to collect and incorporate the correct information;
- Coordinate specific project details, regarding deadlines and implementations of technical requirements;
- Keep a good track of all project information, changes and layouts and frequently update the plans, procurement lists and commercial layouts;
- Support sales team with commercial layouts, sales materials and specific technical information extracted from the project.
How to apply
This position has already been filled in. Take a look at our current job openings.