Join an enthusiastic team of professionals covering the entire spectrum of the real estate development process!
We are looking for team players displaying similar values to the ones of Speedwell: sustainable, smart, trustworthy, open, passionate, and committed.
We are currently on the look for a Group Chief Accountant with experience in real estate to become part of our ever-growing, amazing team.
You will play a key role in the Finance & Accounting department, managing the accounting team, oversees the Group’s statutory accounting and reporting as well as all tax and compliance aspects across the Group.
The Speedwell Group is comprised of approx. 20 entities and SPVs at various stages of development.
- Set up and maintain internal control, documents flow and effective accounting policies
- Contribute to procedures manual
- Organize and manage the overall accounting process
- Maintain statutory books in compliance with applicable regulations
- Perform monitoring controls (reviews, verifications)
- Ensure proper month end close and annual close
- Tax compliance/Tax facilities construction sector
- Corporate Income Tax/Tax on microenterprise revenues/Withholding tax
- Annual and semi-annual statutory financial statements
- Other relevant reports
- Review and monitor of the activity of the accounting department
- Coordinate and motivate the accounting team
Skill and Qualifications
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Certified Accountant, Certified Tax Advisor is an advantage
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of Romanian accounting standards
- Strong knowledge of Romanian taxation
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office suite); proficiency in Excel
- Strong presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Experience working with ERP is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details
- Self-motivated, proactive individual
- Ability to prioritize and work with tight deadlines
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration corresponding to qualifications and experience
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic real estate company
- Mobile phone, laptop, private medical subscription
- Annual performance review
How to apply
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a fast-paced agile environment, want to grow and are inspired to be a part of the company excellence, we are the future!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speedwell is a vertically integrated, real estate developer and investor that benefits from a highly experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline. The company operates in the residential, office and logistic markets and is present in various cities of Romania.
By joining Speedwell, you will have the opportunity to develop new, solid, professional experience in a fast-paced environment, within a large and dynamic team which includes architects and design specialists, project and construction managers, asset and property managers, leasing and sales professionals.
Become part of our team to learn what developing with passion means, be it about a project or you, as an individual.