Join an enthusiastic team of professionals covering the entire spectrum of the real estate development process.
We are looking for team players displaying similar values to the ones of Speedwell: sustainable, smart, trustworthy, open, passionate, and committed.
We are currently recruiting a Front Desk Assistant that is going to be responsible for greeting, welcoming and directing the visitors, will provide assistance in coordinating office activities and manage reception duties. Also, the Front Desk Assistant will help with replacing the Office Manager when on holiday or needed.
Main Job Daily Tasks:
- Greet, welcome, and direct guests and visitors appropriately.
- Document formatting and editing, scanning and printing.
- Provide assistance in coordinating office activities and events.
- Answer company’s phone and email communications.
- Manage reception duties and document management, including distribution and handling of correspondence.
- Making sure all activities are carried out with confidentiality.
- Other responsibilities given by the company’s management that may be related to the activity of the job.
When the Office Manager is on holiday:
- Calendar management and meeting room administration.
- Keep in touch with suppliers and order necessary supplies for the office.
- Centralise and maintain records of supplier invoices, create expense reports, send invoices to the accountancy department via internal procedures.
- Car fleet management
- Property Management ticketing
- Parking administration platform
- Obtaining documents from public administrations
- Travel arrangements
- Other daily administrative tasks that may come up.
Skill and Qualifications
- Freshly graduate or student;
- Good knowledge of English
- Nice to have: basic administrative experience, but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Computer operating knowledge: Microsoft Office Pack.
- Organised person
- Able to work individually as well as in a team.
- Moral integrity, responsibility, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Special attention to details.
- Distributive attention.
- Stress and time management skills.
- Office attire would be preferred.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration corresponding to qualifications and experience
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic real estate company
- Mobile phone, laptop,
- Private medical subscription
- Benefits that activate after the first anniversary
- Annual performance review
How to apply
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a fast-paced environment, want to grow and are inspired to contribute to company excellence, we are here!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speedwell is a vertically integrated, real estate developer and investor that benefits from a highly experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline. The company operates in the residential, office and logistic markets and is present in various cities of Romania.
By joining Speedwell, you will have the opportunity to develop new, solid, professional experience in a fast-paced environment, within a large and dynamic team which includes architects and design specialists, project and construction managers, asset and property managers, leasing and sales professionals.
Become part of our team to learn what developing with passion means, be it about a project or you, as an individual.