Join an enthusiastic team of professionals covering the entire spectrum of the real estate development process.
We are looking for team players displaying similar values to the ones of Speedwell: sustainable, smart, trustworthy, open, passionate, and committed.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Legal Counsel to join our expanding SuperTeam, The Corporate Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing guidance and best practices on corporate governance matters. This is a great opportunity for highly motivated individuals, able to work independently and results oriented.
- Prepare and review various corporate documents, including articles of incorporation, bylaws, shareholder agreements, resolutions, and powers of attorney;
- Facilitate and coordinate the approval process for corporate actions and restricting;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather necessary information and documentation for corporate changes;
- Provide guidance on corporate governance matters and best practices;
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents related to real estate transactions;
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in all corporate documents;
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date database of corporate documents.
Skill and Qualifications
- Degree in law from an accredited law school;
- Bar membership (UNBR);
- 3-4 years of professional experience on a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of corporate law, real estate transactions, and relevant regulations;
- Fluent in English
- High attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration corresponding to qualifications and experience
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic real estate company
- Mobile phone, laptop,
- Great team and colleagues
How to apply
If you are seeking an excellent career opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and aspire to grow while being an integral part of a company where you can (passionately) build your future, then we are the perfect fit for you.
Please apply through our LinkedIn job post.
Speedwell is a vertically integrated, real estate developer and investor that benefits from a highly experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline. The company operates in the residential, office and logistic markets and is present in various cities of Romania.
By joining Speedwell, you will have the opportunity to develop new, solid, professional experience in a fast-paced environment, within a large and dynamic team which includes architects and design specialists, project and construction managers, asset and property managers, leasing and sales professionals.
Become part of our team to learn what developing with passion means, even if it is about a project or you, as an individual.