Your domain will be working within a large, dynamic, and enthusiastic real estate development team of architects, project and construction managers, asset and leasing directors, having the opportunity to develop new, solid, professional experience in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for team players displaying similar values to the ones of Speedwell: sustainable, smart, trustworthy, open, passionate, and committed.
Come and join our team to learn what developing with passion means, be it about a project or you, as an individual.
We currently recruiting a Construction Manager, you’ll start in one of our multimillion projects, where you’ll be responsible for the quality management of the execution, work on site.
At completion, you’ll be the ambassador for Speedwell delivering the project and taking control of the whole handover process towards our clients.
- Managing the execution of construction projects in all phases
- Coordination of all trades on site during execution
- Close follow up of the work schedule and milestones
- Lead project quality initiatives on site during construction
- Perform day to day quality checks on site
- Assist the Project Manager with day-to-day tasks
- Manage all snag reports and checklists for the work activities executed on site
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Take control of the handover process to the final customer
- Make sure the project is delivered and closed-out
- Take on more project management related tasks as time proceeds
- Communicate lessons learned to the Speedwell team
Skill and Qualifications
- Civil Engineer/Architect/ bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- Project Management training and/or certification issued by national or international certification body is nice to have
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience in construction
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Construction Manager (preferably on residential projects)
- Minimum 1 large scale project delivered, or 2 years of experience on the Client’s/Consultant’s side
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer skills, project planning software, other software used in the construction field. Good knowledge in using MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Very good knowledge of the local construction market
- Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with excellent multitasking skills.
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details
- Self-motivated, proactive individual
- Ability to prioritize and work with tight deadlines, results oriented
- Excellent organization, planning, motivation, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration corresponding to qualifications and experience
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic real estate company
- Mobile phone, laptop,
- Private medical subscription
- Benefits that activate after the first anniversary
- Annual performance review
How to apply
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a fast-paced agile environment, want to grow and are inspired to be a part of the company excellence, we are the future!
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Speedwell is a vertically integrated, real estate developer and investor that benefits from a highly experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline. The company operates in the residential, office and logistic markets and is present in various cities of Romania.
By joining Speedwell, you will have the opportunity to develop new, solid, professional experience in a fast-paced environment, within a large and dynamic team which includes architects and design specialists, project and construction managers, asset and property managers, leasing and sales professionals.
Become part of our team to learn what developing with passion means, be it about a project or you, as an individual.